Dual Adjustable Health Bed
The Dual Adjustable Bed Lets Two People Sleep Soundly In Completely Different Positions
With our revolutionary Dual Adjustable Healthbed, you and your sleeping partner will never have to compromise your sleeping position again.
The bed is made up of two of our healthbeds bracketed together—in fact, you can use any combination from our extensive and affordable product range.
Because the Dual Adjustable Healthbed is made up of two beds from our impressive range, they come packed with all our fantastic adjustable bed features. For example:
- The back raise — each user can adjust the head of the bed anywhere from flat to 90 degress as needed. This can help a number of medical ailments, such as:
- Back pain or neck pain
- Hip or knee problems
- Breathing difficulties (such as apnoea, asthma, and emphysema)
- Various reflux conditions, including GORD
- Chronic joint pain conditions
- The foot raise — maximum flexibility in leg settings, whether you need your entire leg raised, or only from the knee. This means improved circulation, and ALL the health benefits that go along with it.
- Up to 3 independent preset settings. Either user can preset up to 3 positions, so you can completely customize the bed position to your specific preferences, while not disturbing the user on the other bed.
With its wireless remote, it’s absolutely ideal if one or both users have a medical condition than needs in-home support, or even if you simply enjoy reading or watching television in luxury.
And the best part is: the Dual Adjustable Healthbed’s wide range of functions allows you to complete everyday tasks (eating, taking medication, getting in or out of bed), without disturbing the person in the other half of the bed.
All of our Adjustable Healthbeds are constructed with Linak or Dewert motors and come with a 10-year warranty, so you can be confident you are buying a reliable, long-lasting product.
Standard features include:
- Hilo Function to cover all Occupational Health and Safety needs
- Head and leg elevation to allow the user optimal comfort
- Steel frame design (custom made in our factory)
- Weight tested up to 250kg (each side)
- Heavy duty hospital grade motors
- Multiple adjustable positions
- Lockable hospital wheels
- Foot and rail socks
- Australian made and assembled
- 10 Year Warranty
*Height of standard beds vary on mattress choice
- Inner Spring Pillow Top
- Pocket Spring
- Contoured Latex
- Gel Memory Foam
- Enduro Foam
- Custom Made Mattress (prices may vary)
Option extras include:
- Side Rails (may vary)
- Overhead Poles
- Side Support Rail
- LCD Down Light
- Hospital Wheels
- Head and Foot Boards
- Waterproof Anibacterial Breathable Mattress Protector
- Bluetooth (to allow connectivity to hand control App for both Apple & Android)
Why risk poor quality? Try before you buy!
What Our Customers Say
Novacorr were extremely helpful when I was arranging an electric bed and pressure mattress for one of my clients.Sarah MacIntyre
Novacorr and their team are one of the most client-centred organisations that I have worked with in the last decade.Nichole Warner
The new bed is great! Warwick is so proud of his new bed and really loves it!Lois Johnson